329 Davis Ave.
Formerly the Randolph Garage Company, circa 1919, this late Edwardian style brick building is a contributing structure to the Downtown Elkins Historic District. In 1992, M&J Enterprises purchased the building and donated three quarters of it to The Old Brick Playhouse Company, a newly formed educational arts organization. Together with the Elkins Area Community Theatre, this partnership presents theatrical experiences and educational opportunities for children and youth through both local and touring programs. The Old Brick Playhouse also presents Vaudevillian style entertainment similar to that found during the age of the Silo Circuit, popular during the railroad era in many small, rural towns such as Elkins. (Listed NRHP 1995)
Check out the Old Brick Playhouse’s calendar here.